I DESERVE TO GIVE MY BEST - ANTHONY OMAKA

Katsina united football club Central midfielder Anthony Omaka who joined the katsina state based team during the last window transfer from Enyimba football club of Aba after 2 seasons with the club is highly confident of better days with his present club katsina united, " I joined this club  with alot of positive feelings in my heart to foster my career and since I arrived here I am really working hard to achieve my aim and the environment is encouraging to make me work harder".

The 26 years old Ebonyi state born midfielder had stints with Gateway fc of Abeokuta, Sunshine stars and Enyimba fc of Aba is a strong and physical player who brings tenacity into everything he does in the pitch with a good height 1, 79m also have the ability to do well during aerial duels.

Anthony Omaka also spoke about the present position of his team to avoid relegation, " I joined this team basically to make sure I and my teammates  push the team out of the relegation zone and so far we are working very hard to finish the season in a better position also I must appreciate the Head coach Usman Abdallah and the coaching crew for working hard with the team too."

Katsina united will travel to Ilorin to play Kwara united now have 39 points and placed 13th position on the NPFL log.

Credit : Nedum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ottasolo continue fine start to season

Aruna returns to top 20 in latest ITTF Ranking.

The maiden edition, of the end of the year Adeshina FC novelty match.