Victor Mbaoma joins Algerian side Mouloudia Club d’Alger on 2 years contract (Free Transfer)

Enyimba FC forward Victor Mbaoma has completed a two years transfer move to Algerian club Mouloudia Club Oranais on free transfer, spectacular 9ja reports.

It was gathered that the second joint top scorer in the Nigeria Professional Football League, NPFL current season also had offers from two other Algerian sides, MC Oran, MC Alger as well as Egyptian giants Zamalek for months now before deciding to join MC Oran.

Mbaoma is currently the second joint top scorer in the Nigeria Professional Football League with16 goals.

“It feels great (joining MC Oran). I feel this is the best chance for me to express the quality in me. It is a dream move and it came at the right time. I will use this opportunity to get to the next height of my career. Joining this great club, their style of play will actually help me grow.”

“This is a great opportunity for me and I can’t wait to compete in front of the fans in MC Oran, Mbaoma stated.”

However, Mbaoma has previously had stint with Remo Stars and Akwa United in the NPFL.

The former Akwa United striker was on the Super Eagles playing tour at the United States of America and featured against Mexico and Ecuador in two tune-up matches last month.


Credit : Abbeylivenetwork 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ottasolo continue fine start to season

Aruna returns to top 20 in latest ITTF Ranking.

The maiden edition, of the end of the year Adeshina FC novelty match.